Friday 14 February 2014

My best friends .

  Hey there ! Those are my friends ! Let me introduce , the short hair girl named Denim , she is a talented photographer  , I literally love every single photos that she captured. We have friendship problem last year but now it doesn't really matter any more, I love being friend with her , because why not ? She's amazing !
Next , the other girl with blue skirt and a wide smile , she is my best friend too , her name is Xue Ying. I knew her since I was 9 years old . Her brother and my brother was best friend too . She always do stupid things , but she always keeping me smile . She is a funny guy , she has to duty every day now , and we don't often talk much now , but our friendship never end . :D
I'm glad to show you guys my friends , hope you have a great friendship too. xx .
See ya !





No comments:

Post a Comment