Saturday 9 August 2014

The Inactive Months .

Hey you people on internet ! It's been a crazy long time I didn't update my Blog , sorry . During these days .. no I mean months that I inactive my blog , there are a lot of things been happened , like , I watched The Fault in Our Stars , I started work as an agent and help my friend to sell her hand crafted  doll , I become one of the committee of my club , I did some great drawings that made myself happy , I watched Harry Potter , just literally A LOT OF HAPPY THINGS !

1. The Fault In Our Stars .
   It's a really famous fiction since 2012 , you probably know about that . I read the book on December 2013 by my friend- Denim's suggestion .  The book is so touching and it already became my favourite book after The Perks of being a Wallflower .The only thing that I hate about is , there are a lot of people who don't even understand the book but they just buy one and capture it and post on Instagram with #tfios , but they totally #followthetrend . Well , I don't mean anything , I just hate when people follow the trend like an idiot. For example , " Aww , I love 5 seconds of summer ! Because they're British ! " ... Dayum girl , they're from Australia and Calum is a Kiwi ! 
P/s , but the movie is still good and I really like it ! And I really like Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort ! #SHIP 

2. I watched Harry Potter . 
   Yeah , I'm really late of the party , I'm now watching Harry Potter . But I don't know why I just really love it ! Especially ' Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone ' ! Harry , Hermione and Ron were all just met and they are so tiny and so cute with that British accent . I really love Hermione bossy and mothering style . She is just too cute ! SO , I decided to name my daughter as Hermione in the future ! And I love the name of Malfoy too !



3. I'm the agent .
  My friend ZY , she is a girl who really love hand made things . One day , she just told a kinda stupid thing . She said , " Terrie , I would to sell my hand crafted doll . " I was like , " Why ? For what ?" "For my Iphone 5S ." I was lolling for a pretty long time . She only sells them as RM4 each , but she wants to buy Iphone ! But , as a friend I also helped her to sell it . You know what ? The response was incredibly awesome and unexpected ! There were a lot of orders until we can't make it any more. But our customers were so lovely . "Don't rush , take your time . " they said . How lovely !



4. The drawing. 
And I did a drawing ! And I really wanted to share with you guys , it's inspired by Kristina Webb !
Yeah , that's it of my post today , see you soon ! Not really that soon ... :(

1 comment:

  1. Well done, finally you updated your blog :D

    ReplyDelete