Sunday 14 September 2014

The Busy September .

  So, September had been a really busy month for me. First, I was sat on my trial exam for PT3. Next, I was working on a performance. Last but not least, I AM working on a project NOW. 

  Trial exam was just past and I haven't know my results. But I know my Science and Math results are totally f*** up. I swear to God, I did study, okay? So here are some tips for study, I don't know are these work on you, but they work on me. Tip 1, find a place that you like to study . Maybe is a cafe, maybe is your tuition centre, maybe is your brother's room (that's me). Tip 2, you don't need to study the whole day long, cuz your brain 80% can't afford this stress except you're Thomas Edison perhaps. Take an hour to study in the afternoon and another one hour at night. Give your body and brain to rest. Rest doesn't mean that you're lazy, don't care whatever people said, at least you know you already did what you need to do. Tip 3, get enough sleep. Don't try to burn the midnight oil, this doesn't makes you smarter, this makes you blur and tired on the next day.

    Let's stop talking about those unhappy things (exam) cuz as you know exam is a mental abuse to every single students in any country. I'd said I had a performance . It was a performance for the National Day, yes, I know National was on 31 August but the performance was on 12 September. 
Three of us were the cast of the drama . 

We were doing some failed hot yoga in public .. Weird .

We were trying to pose like pro .

So , these kids are all from drama club , did I ever mention I'm in drama club ? I don't remember . 

So this was me after performance wearing pj , trying to make a fish face . And my sister in the mirror 


 It was so tiring, but I love when all of us stay together and the applause from the audiences. + There's no fault for being weird, this is what we should look like, young, wild, free! 

  Last, I am working on a project with my club mates. It's secret. I'm not going to tell you now, but maybe next time. :) But here are some photos. You know, girls love taking photos, but I suck at taking selfies.

 These kids and me were doing some jump shots . 

  So, I think I should end right here, I'll be updating this blog soon. Bye. xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment