Friday 28 November 2014

Holiday not holiday.

  Yay! It's finally holiday! But ugh, it's not really a holiday to me. I got a lot of practises on November because we're going to a drama competition. But the competition is quite a great experience to me.
  
  I went to a national drama competition on that day. Me and my team was the third participants to go on stage, I was secretly nervous but I tried so hard to hide my nervous expression. The forth participant was a team from Johor, they were an 'all boys' team. They played a drama about a kid who likes to eat candy and they were so cute and funny! Back to the mutton, my team played a drama about Facebook. We talked how people nowadays used Facebook. It was a really good script, it's a script wrote by our graduated seniors. We D.I.Y-ed ourself, it's not pretty but it looks cute!And this was us, performing on stage. 
22.11.2014

Picture from 心向太阳剧坊 Facebook
  I look pretty weird in the middle. But, guess what?! We got first prize in the competition! Woohoo! After this competition, we're gonna have a preformance in the next day. On that day we made friends with a lot of people, and they were all so cute and friendly and lovely . ,I'm so lazy to blog now,,lazy ass but I'll put some pictures on here and let y'all see! Oh yeah! One more thing! I wanna say a massive thank you to everyone who helped us and supported us all the way!

23.11.2014

 Picture from 心向太阳剧坊 Facebook


 Picture from 心向太阳剧坊 Facebook
 Picture from 心向太阳剧坊 Facebook

Picture via Instagram @jiaying_cj
This is our team! 
Thanks for reading this boring blog. I have so much to say but I'm just lack of describe ability. (don't hate me)














No comments:

Post a Comment