Thursday 1 January 2015

TMI Tag


Ello! Me again. Happy New Year! Recently there are a lot of YouTubers been making TMI tag video,one of my fave is Clothesencounters (Jenn Im). It's fun and I thought why not I just do this on blog? So TMI means 'Too Much Informations', and I hope this tag let you get to know me more!

QUESTIONS.

1. What are you wearing now? (while writing this blog post.)
A blue t-shirt with a huge yellow 'SUPERRICH' font on and a short pyjamas pants.

2. Ever been in love?
No. I enjoy being single.

3. Ever had a terrible break up? 
No, I'm single and thank God I didn't met any sensational break up yet.

4. How tall are you?
5'6, 168 cm.

5. How much do you weight?
I haven't weight for a long time but my latest measurement was 48kg.

6. Any tattoos?
No, but wish to have a small one on my finger one day.

7. Any piercing?
A pair on both of my ears.

8.OTP (one true pairing)
Finn Harries and Emma Bates.

9. Favourite show?
Chinese show 'Dad, where are we going Season 2'.

10. Favourite bands?
Echosmith.

11. Something you miss?
Childhood.

12.Favourite song?
'I have a dream' by ABBA.

13. How old are you?
16. 2015.

14.Zodiac sign.
Aquarius.

15.Quality you look for in a guy?
Funny, artistic, inspirational and have common hobby.

16. Favourite quote?
'If you have the opportunity to play this game of life, you need to appreciate every moment. A lot of people don't appreciate until it passed.' I don't know who invented this but I saw this on internet.

17. Favourite actor?
Daniel Radcliffe

18. Favourite colour?
Yellow. 

19. Loud music or soft?
Soft. But not that kind of soft music like Lullaby.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
Toilet or my cozy bed.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
15 minutes without washing my hair, 30 minutes while washing my hair.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
15 minutes. 

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
No. I can't. 

24. Turn on? 
Inspirational people with beautiful hair, lol. 

25. Turn off?
Mama's boy, people who can't make decision and emotional people.

26. The reason I joined blog.
I love to share things and I wish to share things in a wider circle.

27. Fears
Furry animals, waiting, forgetting important things.

28.Last thing that made you cry.
After I hand in my English PT3 paper and I found out that I lost a piece of question paper and I lost 10 marks. 

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
I loved a lot of people and I don't remember. :P

30. Meaning behind your blog name?
Terrific is just a rhyme of my own name Terrie.

31. Last book you read?
Does menu counted as book?

32. The book you're currently reading.
Facebook.

33. Last show you watched?
Singapore's show 'The Journey 2: Tumultuous Time' *thumb up*

34. Last person you talked to?
My dad, few seconds ago.

35. The relationship of you and the person you last texted.
Denim a.k.a Jiaying from denimisawesome.blogspot.com. And she is my best friend!

36. Favourite food
Cheese burger.

37. Place you want to visit.
Dubai, and Hogwarts Castle. 

38. Last place you were
Kitchen.

39. Do you have a crush?
Yes, a lot.

40. Last time you kissed someone.
4 years old when I kissed my parents.

41. Last time you were insulted?
Always insulting by my sister. 

42. Favourite flavour of sweet.
The ice lemon tea flavor candy, it's one of the cloud 9 candy, I guess.

43. What instruments do you play?
I can't play instruments. But I can play cup song. *LOL*

44. Last sport you played.
Stretching myself after I woke up.

45. Favourite piece of jewellery?
Necklace.

46. Last song you sang.
'Baby, please come home' by Michael Buble. (Christmas song.)

47. Favourite chat up line.
Hi. (Simple and effective word to use.)

48. Have you ever used it?
Always.

49. Last time hung out with anyone.
Last night, count down with my family and my parents' friends.

50.Who should answer these questions next?
- Denim (denimisawesome.blogspot.com)
-Priscillia (priscilliasland.blogspot.com)
-Sze Hui (szehuiihui.blogspot.com)
- Anyone who have blog and saw this post.

1 comment:


  1. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete