Sunday 5 July 2015

Best of June | 2015

  June had just gone, the last six moths of 2015 had past! Oh no! Time flies! June had been such a great month, a lot of activities enriched my month, and I thought I'll share them with you guys! So, let's get started! (;
   Started June with my favourite movie, The Chronicles of Narnia 2, Prince Caspian. I found out that Narnia 4 is coming out next year, I don't know why but I'm not really excited with it. ): I love watching movie and I love watching gaming videos too. My favourite YouTube gamers are PewDiePie and CinnamonToastKen. A lot of people tell me that I should watch Fahrenheit gameplay videos, so I did. The director of this game is exactly the same one of Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls who is David Cage. It's kinda like a cinematic game like the other two games I mentioned just now. It's really interesting at the beginning to be honest but it ends up not really great, for my opinion. It's about a guy called Lucas Kane, he is the main and primary male protagonist in this game. He is possessed by some sort of Oracle who is looking for a girl they call her the Indigo Child who has extremely pure soul which never been incarnated. The Oracle uses Lucas to kill people at the public , because he needs sacrificing human to see through the future. I don't really remember but the story is kinda like this, if you're interested in this game you can watch the first episode of the game here by PewDiePie:


Fahrenheit Gameplay Walkthrough by PewDiePie
  Away from Internet, I was working as a helper for 心向太阳剧坊 on June 5. They were holding a kids drama camp in Kuen Cheng Primary School. They asked our school drama club to perform for the kids and join their camp. The kids there were so independent and so discipline. They lined up when they wanted to grab their meals. They washed their containers everytime after meal. We went there for two days, and the second days the kids were going to hold a performance by themselves. We gave them their jobs and positions on the first day, some of them will be actors and actresses, taking care of counter, making props for performance, lighting and audio, and finally the stage property. The organisers wanted them to experience on how to make a performance by themselves. It was quite a fun experience to work with them, and they had organic and healthy good food everyday for our meal.


My name card.

The flowers kids made for the audiences on the second day.

Trying to be cool,haha, it's actually a sky-looking-ceiling.

The dance room we used to do our make up and hair stuffs. 
That's me with stripy sweater.

Where we performed.
  Oh yeah, and I watched Paddington Bear online too!  It's a British film about a journey of a bear to London, UK to find an explorer his uncle and aunt talked about for a long time. This movie is quite interesting and Paddington is so cute and clumsy.
There he is, how cute?
  Next, we come to the most important part! Is Parents' Day! I love Parents' Day in my school cuz we have like a carnival held by a lot of different clubs. My school was so crowded on that day and I had a lot of fun. In my previous years of Parents' Day I was always in the hall performing drama but this year I chose to work for Interact Club. We had a photo booth that we created at the lobby of our school for people to take picture with. We have our camera, laptop ,background, props and printer ready. We also provide printing service for our customers. It was really fun, not kidding.
Well, yeah, this is my mom. :P
And I made that background and some of the props.
You can know how was my result through my mom's smile lol.

We called ourselves as Walao Kids cuz we always say 'walao'. They're all from drama club.
Uhm.. Denim was actually performing on that day so that's what happened on her face.
Denim, Me, Shi Ying, Madeleine and Kai er.

They are some of the helpers on that event.

This is a picture with Jia Cheng and Zhe Yin.

And they're my besties, Denim, Yee Ming and Xue Ying.
  The drama kids had their performance on that day too, here's a picture of them!
  

I can't find the picture of me in it! ):

  And I bought my first ever Harry Potter book! Woo yeah! I managed to finish it in one week, and I'd got nothing to do now. I planned to buy the second one, and Narnia first book but it doesn't seems like selling in MPH...
I love this cover cuz I think it looks super fantasy.

  At the exact same day, the Supreme court rules in favor of a same-sex marriage nationwide. The social media websites were going insane about gay pride and six colours rainbow. I had no comments about gay but I'm so happy with this news even though I'm straight, I don't know why. Here are some pictures about the day and a really creative video and song by A Great Big World.
 
Pictures from CNN Politics website.

The song by A Great Big World.

  I think I had every happy things here of June, I hope my post brightens your day, hope you enjoy it and I'll see you in the next post, buaii! xx.











No comments:

Post a Comment