Thursday 26 November 2015

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared


Hello everyone, today I'm going to talk about a series of videos called Don't Hug Me I'm Scared. Some of you must be familiar about it, because it's a viral video on internet. It also have a YouTube channel that have the same name as the series. Okay, now let me introduce the series for you,  if you haven't know what it is. DHMIS is a British series of shorts. There are five episodes of DHMIS and each episode has a lesson like creativity, love, time, technology and the latest episode shows us healthy and the sixth episode is still producing. The producer presents the shorts like that kind of typical children tv shows that have music, dances, colourful backgrounds and puppets. There are three main characters who are puppets except the red one. They don't have a name given by the producer but names given by the fans. First, yellow one named Manny, the green duck/ bird idk named as Robin and the red one who is not a puppet called as Hairy/ Harry. There is also a creepy guy called Roy aka Manny's father. The videos always make you feel happy and relax at the beginning but the climax is always shocking and disturbing.

Manny aka the yellow guy

Robin aka the green duck/ bird

Hairy/ Harry aka the red guy

Roy aka Manny's father

I've been watching this series for quite a long time and I just thought it's just a disturbing series of videos and I don't think much of it. But few days ago I saw a video recommendation pops up on my YouTube home page and it says Don't Hug Me I'm Scared (1-5) Theory, I thought it was interesting so I watched it. Uhmmm... The theory blown my mind! I've never thought this series is such a deep and meaningful thing. There are a lot of little tiny clues telling you what is actually happening. The main thing that the producer want to show is how media take over the world and how children started brain washed by media and got manipulated by them just like the title of the series. I'm not sure if it's true but I saw someone's comment saying Don't Hug Me I'm Scared have a meaning. Hug means shielding while Scared means manipulated, so the whole title means they don't want people to shield things from them and they don't want to be manipulated, this is interesting isn't it?  Every episode is linked, there is story hidden inside if you watch it carefully. I found it really interesting, mysterious, a bit dark, deep, meaningful and genius. The producer is so intelligent. I have to stop here, I don't want to be a spoiler, go watch it yourself! If you're interested you can click the link below to watch the whole series of DHMIS first then watch the theory given by a YouTube channel called CP Games. There are tons of theory on the internet but I think his theory is the most believable and logical one. He had two videos one is his theory of DHMIS and second one is a video clearing up some questions he left from the first one. I need to say that he is a genius, he found a lot of clues. He will be a great detective, his channel is quite interesting too, go shows him some supports by subscribing him, he deserves more subscribers!

DISCLAIMER:
1) DHMIS is really disturbing and dark. (There are gores that will make you throw up.)
2) The theory videos tell you the truth inside this series so it may creeps you out a little bit. I got goosebumps everywhere after  I watched it especially ROY, he makes me felt uncomfortable and disturbing.

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared:
- First episode:
 first: CREATIVITY
- Second episode:
second: TIME
- Third episode: 
third: LOVE

-Fourth episode:
fourth: TECHNOLOGY

- Fifth episode (The latest one):
fifth: HEALTHY

The Theory by CP Games:
- First theory video:

- The second video to clear things up (more detail):

Hope you find this series interesting like I do. Bye. xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment