Thursday 4 February 2016

My 17th Birthday | 2016


Hello everyone! I'm back! As you can see on the picture above, this blog post is about my birthday. First, I need to make things clear before I started, okay, this blog post is not to show off what my friends have done to me on my birthday, this is just a normal post to document my happy memory and my thoughts of being a 17 years old girl. 
That's it, so let's get started!

So I'm a February baby, I born on 3rd of February 1999, that means I'm officially 17 now! 2016 is a huge transition year for me, I need to learn how to do a lot of adulthood stuffs now like thinking about college and university things, getting driving license, study for my SPM, future things and lots more boring but important stuffs that everyone cannot hide. Honestly, I'm that kind of person who don't like to try new things or meet strangers and I'm awkward af. But, once I'm familiar to one thing or one person, I'm quite a fun person. I always avoid to have conversation or even interact with strangers and my mom knew it too, but she told me recently that I need to open my heart and be braver and more confident to face people outside and not just hide behind my family, because I've grown up, one day I need to leave my home to have my own life too. I really know what she meant and I'm trying to be more confident now but I need time lol. Not even my family, I also hide behind my friends  when we hang out. Like Denim, every time we hang out I always hide behind her and let her orders thing and talks to promoter in a shop. So this year, my goal is to be more confident!

Wednesday was my birthday, and that day probably was my happiest day ever. On Tuesday, my girl friends had already surprised me with my favourite fruit cake in school and I really really appreciate that. The next day which is Wednesday, my classmates that I just get really close to them even though we had stayed in a same class for a year, you know, I'm a really slow-to-warm-up person, but they know my birthday and they wished me on our class group chat and also sang birthday song for me for literally 3 times, with different languages hahaha. They also bought a cheese bun from canteen and put on candle for me to wish, that's funny. They're a bit annoying sometimes but the way they celebrate my birthday even though we're just became close friends, really warms my heart. Also, during recess time my Interact Club friends barged in my class with two cakes, that really surprised me, I don't even know they'll be celebrating with me. They sang birthday song for me, give presents for me, we ate the cake together. And something that really touched me was my guy friends who just had their physical class and was still sweaty tried to reach my class as fast as they possible. 


They are my Interact Club friends. Sorry, I don't have more pictures to show you guys and I didn't take pictures with my classmates. Because I don't have my  phone with me that day. ):

This is me with my 'birthday bun' and the one candle. lol.


My family didn't celebrate with me that day because we planned to celebrate in my hometown once we get back, with my aunt. My brother's birthday is on 2nd of February so we decided to celebrate our late birthday party with my aunt together. But I can feel my mom was happy for both of us, and I think she was happy too when she heard what had my friends done. She was pleased too to know that I have so many friends that actually care about me.

I feel so lucky to have these friends who love me and care about me. I cannot imagine anything better than what they had done. They are the best people in the world I could ever asked to be my friends. Last but not least, I really wanted to thank them for giving me such a memorable birthday. 

This is the end of this post, thanks for reading! Next time I'll be back with an outfit styling post!
xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment