Sunday 14 February 2016

Chinese New Year Lookbook

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! This is my first time posting lookbook on my blog, I wasn't mean to show off or any thing, I just want to give you guys some fashion  inspirations. Also, I don't expect everyone to love my fashion sense but if you don't like my styles just ignore them. After these few days of shooting, I realise that lookbook is not an easy job lol. These few days, I begged my siblings to take these pictures for me everyday. Other than that,  in my home town it's so hard to find a nice background, so, if the pictures wasn't really nice I'm sorry!! 

- DAY ONE - 




TURTLENECK - MONKI 
DENIM DUNGAREES - ONLINE SHOP (wasn't a great shop so I don't recommend it. ) 
NECKLACE - FOREVER 21 
BAG - MANGO TOUCH 
LEATHER OXFORD - H&M 

- DAY TWO - 


COLLAR DRESS - PADINI AUTHENTICS 
NECKLACE - FOREVER 21 
BAG - MANGO TOUCH 
SOCKS - MONKI 
LEATHER OXFORD - H&M 
EARRINGS - FOREVER 21 

- DAY THREE - 


BLOUSE - ZARA 
SHORTS - (I don't remember.) 
SANDALS - VINCCI 
BRACELET - COTTON ON 


- DAY FOUR - 

Sorry, it's too many awkward to shoot there so I only get to shoot two pictures. Oh my clothe and necklace are a bit messy in the pictures above cuz my sis is so impatient while taking this for me,

TURTLENECK - MONKI 
NECKLACE - H&M 
BAG - MANGO TOUCH 
SKIRT - Temptd shop <- Their service is supaaaa great, click this and check'em out!
LEATHER OXFORD - H&M 

For day five..... I'm actually quite busy that day so I didn't get the chance to take pictures of my outfit. ): Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment