Monday 1 January 2018

Hello 2018


Hello peeps, I'm back! It's 2018 yayyyyy! Happy new year to anyone who is reading this, I wish you can laugh as hard as you can everyday in 2018. 

This is a post to sum up my thoughts within 2017. 2017 has been quite a crazy year for me. I've done a lot of new things in 2017, it is also a year which I grow up the most, I mean mentally, not physically lol, I have nothing physically to grow as a 19 yo girl. (My boobs ain't growing since 13yo. HAHAHA.) In 2017, I've reach my age where I can do pretty much everything by myself, and making decision for my own sake. I drive, I live away from my home, I plan my own pocket money, I buy myself things, I plan my life and schedule everyday by myself. 

I have changed in 2017. I was a person who is very shy and awkward towards strangers, I never dare to ask things from a shop worker, but now I'm easy towards these things. I never dare to go to a new place, meet new people and try new things. I'm still a little bit like that now, but I think this dilemma had become lesser. I still need quite a lot of time to adjust myself into a new environment, but as long as I have the courage to do so, I think I have improved, I was once very afraid of going to a restaurant that I had never went to. 

I know myself more than I ever did. I learn that I'm quite a confident person, when it comes to my strength parts and I'm not afraid of public speakings. I'm also quite confident when it comes to my outfit lol, I don't care what people think about me even though I dressed like a Christmas tree. I'm just that kind of person that is like "I don't care, this is my life." lol. 

I also find myself a person that become very crazy and silly with people that I'm comfortable with, but with new people or people that I'm not close with, I'm an introvert. I'm really an introvert, I can't stand crowd, social activities, I get super tired in the middle of a social activities, social activities drain my energy A LOT. That's why I don't like attending gathering and parties, except for those warm and cozy party, I cannot go to party with loud music and crowd, I'll die in the middle of the dance floor... I also fail small talk, I can't small talk with people.

That's it, that is what I think about myself in 2017. How about you? Do you see yourself changing in 2017? Anyway, lemme make wish here, I wish I could update more about movies and books on this blog HAHAHAHA. See you soon. xx. 🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment